a cesspool of interwebness

Hardware vs Software and the real reasons to buy.

Posted by pseudoRequiem On 2013-11-27 0 comments

So I was cruising GameTrailers over my lunch hour and with about 5 minutes left I wanted to point out something and was hoping for some feedback.  http://www.gametrailers.com/next-gen-showdown/specs

Now, maybe I'm an idiot and/or a year and a half without following computer components makes me completely out of touch, or the PS4 has better hardware and zero need for a paid subscription to its online service for 100 dollars less.  Does this not make zero sense to everyone?

Anyway, the point is moot at the moment for me as I know at least two of my people have already pre-ordered/own a Xbone and I have no moniez that I can invest in my entertainment at this time.  But still, I find myself needing to know what the reason behind this is.  Can anyone assist me?  And also, damn I wish I hadn't watched Assassin's Creed 4's review.  Now, and extremely unexpectedly, I want to do AC again. Ah well.  Anyways, side note; kinda interested to see Metal Gear on Xbox.  When did that happen?

Also found a fun little 5 episode series called I Love Last Gen.  The first episode was great at putting the new gen stuff into perspective and covers some of the best highlights (good and bad) of last gen.

Alas, I can 100 percent no longer...

No comments: